IMPORTANT If the user's PC is Window XP, please ignore steps 12 and 13
In Windows 7/8
1. Browse to 'Control Panel' - 'Mail' - 'Show
2. Make sure to pre-select 'Prompt
for a profile to be used'
3. Select 'Add . . . ' and input
the full email address of the user on the new server. Select 'OK'
4. Select 'manual setup or additional
server types' and select 'Next'
5. Select 'Microsoft Exchange Server
or compatible service' and click 'Next'
6. Under Server Settings:
cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
Server = cas.messageexchange.com
Username = full exchange mailbox email address (Do not select "Check Name" at this point)
'Use cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
7. Select 'More Settings'
8. Browse to 'Connection'
9. Tick 'Connect to Microsoft
Exchange using HTTP'
10. Select 'Exchange Proxy Settings'
11. Under 'Connection Settings'
input cas.messageexchange.com 12. Tick 'Only connect to proxy
servers that have this principle name in their certificate'
13. Input in the field below: msstd:cas.messageexchange.com
14. Tick 'On fast networks . . .'
15. Change 'Proxy authentication
settings' to 'Basic Authentication'
16. Select 'OK'
17. Select 'OK' again
18. Now 'Check Name' and wait for
the username to underline
19. Select Next and Finish when profile
creation is completed