Exchange 2013 Configuration (Basic Mailbox)
1. In Outlook, select 'File' then 'Add Account' - A pop-up box will appear
2. In 'Auto Account Setup', tick 'Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types'
3. Choose the service 'Internet E-mail'
4. User Information
i. In the 'Your Name' box, enter the name you want users to see when you send email from this account
ii. In the 'Email Address' box, enter your email address.
5. Server Information
i. In the drop down box, select 'POP3 or IMAP'
ii. In the 'Incoming mail server' box, enter cas.cloudplatform1.com
iii. In the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' box, enter cas.cloudplatform1.com
6. Log-on Information
i. In the 'User Name' box, enter the username (the full email address)
ii. In the 'Password' box, enter the Password (the email addresses password)
7. On the right hand side, click the More Settings button
i. On the 'Outgoing Server' tab, tick 'My outgoing server requires authentication'
ii. Ensure that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is ticked and click 'OK'
8. After all this is done, un-tick 'Test Account Settings by clicking the next button' and click 'Next' to complete the set-up