Exchange 2013 Manual Configuration (PC)
If the user's PC is Window XP, please ignore steps 12 and 13
In Windows 7/8
1. Browse to Control Panel - Mail - Show Profiles
2. Make sure to pre-select 'Prompt for a profile to be used'
3. Select 'Add . . . ' and input the full email address of the user on the new server and select 'OK'
4. Select 'manual setup or additional server types' and select 'Next'
5. Select 'Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service' and click 'Next'
6. Under Server Settings: